Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

birsling
10+ year member

Out of the game too long!
Guys, I am having problems with my CD portion in my P1R. Just started 2 days ago. I put in a CD-R (which it will play, and has played many times), it just made weird clicking noises, wouldn't automatically close the face, and wouldn't eject the CD. I took off the face, pushed the arms up manually, mounted the face, and was able to eject the CD. Put another CD in (this time a regular CD) and it did the same thing. I have no CD's right now, and am getting pissed. Any ideas?

34 looks and no technical guys to help. Bump it up for a techy with some time on a Sunday. Little help here guys. Are there any technicians left here at CA.com?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.