Pioneer Premier 860 - Auto EQ/TA

DJ FADE
10+ year member

i just got my premier 860 deck and love it. i'm wondering who uses the auto eq and auto time allignment and who does it all manually. after i did the auto eq/ta it seemed like i couldve done it better on my own. itll take me a little while to fiddle around and figure everything out, but until then, let me know what everyone has their settings at, and/or anything else i might like to know about this deck. thanks!

i would recommend just righting down the time alignment measurements from the auto ta and switching it to network mode and just playing with the eq until you get it the way you want

I got mine 2 months ago and i'm still playing with all the adjustments //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.