Pioneer head unit

Participant count
  • Participant list
Is the pioneer premier degree-600ub good, I'm getting an offer on an almani 4 channel amp to trade with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if your goal is to just have a working dirt cheap head unit then it will be fine. If your goal is actual good sound quality, that head unit is outdated junk due to zero tuning options compared to what you can get for 99 dollars nowadays.

if your goal is to just have a working dirt cheap head unit then it will be fine. If your goal is actual good sound quality, that head unit is outdated junk due to zero tuning options compared to what you can get for 99 dollars nowadays.
i can't believe the JVC is that ****** for only 450. granted its only one 32bt dac still.

i can't believe the JVC is that ****** for only 450. granted its only one 32bt dac still.
single 32 bit is still better than multiple 24 bits imo. my home theater receivers prove that by far. You really got me thinking about swapping to a double din because i've been wanting to swap to a double din for a long time now.

single 32 bit is still better than multiple 24 bits imo. my home theater receivers prove that by far. You really got me thinking about swapping to a double din because i've been wanting to swap to a double din for a long time now.
i"ll bet you money. 100 bucks. that you get the x730 or v830 and get high res recordings you 1 have an instant SQ upgrade and 2 won't go back to pioneer.

now to get you to run some zapcos and some real low distortion mids/highs..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.