pioneer dmh-wt7600nex issues/questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

stevegut

CarAudio.com Newbie
I'm installaing a pioneer dmh-wt7600nex unit in my RV and seem to have encountered several issues I hope someone can address.
1. I have the speakers wired up and they work correctly, however, I also have an amplifier that I wanted to connect the rca preouts as well. I get no audio signal going to the amplifier on the front and rear preamp outputs. I do get audio signal on the subwoofer preamp outputs. Is it not possible to have the head unit run the speakers thru the internal amp and also send the audio signals thru the preamp outputs?
2. When I connect the headunit to a wi-fi hotspot, it will not find any 5G networks. Is there a way to control this? I have the latest firmware installed on the headunit.
3. When I connect to a non-5G wifi network, the system asks me to respond to the terms of use requirements. However, that is greyed out and I can not agree to the terms of use (all the other options are enabled - do not show again, Previous/Next/OK buttons). I have a brake bypass installed, so this should not be the issue. Also I can perform other actions which require the parking brake to be set and those appear to work without isssue.
4. When I connect a blue-tooth dvd player to the HDMI input of the unit, the HDMI source input will stay greyed out. Is that not a valid input source for the HDMI input to the head unit?
5. I can not get CarAVassist to connect between the headunit and my cell phone. When I start CarAVassist, and select the connect option, it never finishes the connection. My cell phone just stays busy display the message "Connecting".

thanks in advance for any suggestions on addressing these items.
stevegut

You may have gotten a defective unit possibly? If it is under warranty.. Id call or contact the seller for a return or refund. there has been a shortage on HUs for a while.. and its possible that you gat one that may have been sitting for a while or may have gotten damaged in transit as the majority of the delivery people dont take much care with packages these days due to being rushed to meet a Quota for delivery for the day

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...