Pioneer DMH-WC6600NEX bricked on factory reset

Participant count
  • Participant list

coalpha

CarAudio.com Newbie
It had been kinda acting goofy last couple days. Not auto connecting to iPhone BT, and would not accept a firmware update. This unit still only will do an update wirelessly. Anyhow I thought I would do a factory reset and start over. Welp its now in a boot loop. I tried disconnecting the battery for an hour. No luck on that and this unit does not have any other ways to reset. Still under warranty, so I guess im sending it in. what a PITA. Any other ideas before I take the car into a AV place tomorrow and get this thing yanked out? Thanks!

While it's not a common solution, if you have access to a different power source (such as a portable power supply), you might try connecting the stereo to that to see if the boot loop persists. This can help rule out potential issues with the car's electrical system.

really.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Thank you. Why would u do something like this? Play it off your iPhone. Or Blue tooth. Just off the Head unit. USB is what u used or was this...
I would definitely go with the Pioneer. More features, more add on options, and 6-preouts. 2v can be bumped up with a line-driver. As...
I got my microwave hooked up to my stereo...the bass drop when my hot pocket is done is quite frankly breathtaking...
Clear iPhone from Pioner memory, clear Pioneer from iPhone memory. Power both off, wait 30 sec or so, try reconnecting.
1. Make sure you have internet connection and go through setup in the Alexa app. 2. This for contacts? If you have them favorited on your phone...

About this thread

coalpha

CarAudio.com Newbie
coalpha
colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from