SOLD Pioneer deh-p880prs

you guys are such losers. I've been a member here since when? 2004? that's what I thought. before many of you could even legally drive.

I don't spend day after day responding to posts here. search all my old for sale threads or any threads for that matter. check my ebay references. no complaints, ever.

I bought this deck on here for $135 shipped and did nothing but power it up. If you are looking for me to do everything including installing it for you look elsewhere. if you are looking for a solid, even excellent deal then you would have bought this already.

you guys are such losers. I've been a member here since when? 2004? that's what I thought. before many of you could even legally drive.
I don't spend day after day responding to posts here. search all my old for sale threads or any threads for that matter. check my ebay references. no complaints, ever.

I bought this deck on here for $135 shipped and did nothing but power it up. If you are looking for me to do everything including installing it for you look elsewhere. if you are looking for a solid, even excellent deal then you would have bought this already.
Chill. Your posting up a deck that goes for $250 used for cheap. Of course it's going to throw a red flag. On top of that your information on the deck is lacking. Someone said the RCA's are damaged. I don't see any information in the O.P. regarding that. Your answer to that was "it's cheap, what do you expect". If someone bought it with the information given then they would be expecting a perfectly functional deck with no damage. If you don't spend time on here checking your thread then why try to sell here? It's not our job to check your history it's your job as a seller to provide that information to us. No one is asking you to do anything except give information on what YOU are selling. I guess since you've been a member so long you're above all that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jdrockafella

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jdrockafella
SB, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date