Pioneer DEH-P7700MP quick question!

lionel2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
PA
How do youn turn off the power to the internal amp i guess for the head unit...cause i have the dash speakers hooked up to my head unit and i want to turn off the power to those dash speakers...i heard you press and hold a button..i think multi-control..not sure...not sure what this action is called either..any help will do..thanks..still trying to figure out all the nice gadgets this HU has

cause i just wanted to run my 4 channel and not my dash speaker which are connected to the HU...i was a little worried that my 4 channel was not installed correctly and if it is even wired up to my 4 doors or just all 6 speakers wired to my HU and just my 4 channel sitting there with me turning it on and off....is there anyway to find out if my door speakers are actually powered by my 4 channel..without disconnecting wires or anything??..man this feels wierd

that turns the headunit off...that will turn off the internal amp but also my external amps and wont play Cds obviously

this is getting frustrating...cause man at store said my 4 channel was blown..then i got a 2nd opinion and he said it was fine..so i got it installed by that man..and it sounds good..but is the 4 channel actually powering my 4 door speakers..or is it just blown and sitting there..it does turn off and on..no problem...just wondering if the kept the wires from doors wired to HU and just collected the install money for doing nothing??

couldnt i try to adjust the fade...go back and forth..if the doors go back and forth its wired to the HU..if they dont then they are wired to the HU..genius

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lionel2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
lionel2
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date