Pioneer DEH-P7600MP

Participant count
  • Participant list

ghs_wrestler189
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I recently decided to upgrade my old JVC KDS-X950 HU because I wanted some MP3 playback, better internal amplifier, and overall better quality.

The time came to decide when I was at Best Buy and realized I could get a friend of mine to get employee discount for me. I wanted a cd player with at least 4v preouts because I always thought it was advantageous for comps.

I couldn't get any help from the staff but I noticed that it said Hi-Volt on the side so I decided to buy it. When I got home, I opened it up and found out that it was only 2.2v outputs. Frustrated, I decided to try it out anyway.

I was actually blown away at how much louder my subwoofer sounded with the new HU. The fact that this HU features an excellent High-Pass Filter for my factory components makes it easier to increase the volume of the sub.

I am very pleased with the overall quality of this HU but I easily get confused by all the features and functions needed to get perfect sound. There are several buttons all of which do 2 or more things. I still haven't figured out what all of them mean but will shortly

Ratings:

Sound Quality - 9/10

Looks - 9/10

Features - 9/10 (2.2v, love the rest)

Ease of use - 7/10

Price - 9/10 ($189)

Overall - 8.6/10

I recommend this for anyone looking for a good cd player for around $200.

The 2.2v preouts don't really even matter to me now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ghs_wrestler189

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ghs_wrestler189
Greenwood, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies