Pioneer DEH-P6800MP help

Participant count
  • Participant list

skatingrocker17
10+ year member

Ohio
I just recently installed the Pioneer DEH-P6800MP and the angle that it sits at is very hard to see from the drivers seat, sometimes it isn't visible at all because of glare. I'm trying to find a way to close the front panel all the way but haven't been successful yet even after looking at the manual. I noticed that there are rubber pieces by where the disc is inserted so I'm thinking that some how it's possible to close it all the way. If anyone has any ideas or knowledge that can help me please let me know.

0504091458a.jpg

0504091458.jpg

Press the lil black thing next to the 50x4 on the face and hold it for about 5 min, it'll beep and reset all to the original settings, the face should also be detachable (might not be on properly)

Press the lil black thing next to the 50x4 on the face and hold it for about 5 min, it'll beep and reset all to the original settings, the face should also be detachable (might not be on properly)
Ok thanks for the suggestion. I'll give that a try. I thought when I hooked it up that it would be at the original settings.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

skatingrocker17

10+ year member
skatingrocker17
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from