Pioneer DEH-P3600 Parts

Participant count
  • Participant list

auriuman78

Okay I have this DEH-P3600 and she's been great and still sounds awesome. Problem is this - removed the front panel and reattached later on. I got radio play but no display and controls didn't work. So I detached it and reattached it making sure it was connected. The display briefly came on. So I gently pressed on the front panel and voila I now have working controls and display. Until I stop holding it in. Cleaned both contact sets. Same problem still there.

I've assessed the situation and come to the conclusion the connector on the HU has gone bad. It is attached to a removable PCB assembly... So does anyone know where I can get this PCB assembly? The stamp on the board is CNP6899-A. Google came back empty handed except for leading me here... so this is my only ray of sunshine. I don't care where it comes from as long as the contact seating assembly on there is in good condition. The PCB doesn't even have to work anymore. As long as that connector is still good! I solder and desolder for a living so I can always frankenstein it. I am willing to pay for it as long as it isn't extortion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

auriuman78

auriuman78
Kansas City
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
auriuman78