Pioneer Deck Problems

Participant count
  • Participant list

harbo0909

Hey, I just picked up a pioneer 7400 deck off a friend. It works really well except it wasnt playing any cds at all. I opened her up and found a spring magnetically attached to the lens, resulting in an error 11 with every disc. I removed that and reinstalled the deck and it now plays all kinds of store bought discs without any problem. However, whenever I try and play a CD-R or CD-RW either mp3 or audio disc it continues to give me an error 12 message which is either dirty or scratched disc. I have run a lens cleaner through and cleaned the lens with alcohol when it was opened... and the strange thing is it is playing regular cds no problems. Anyone have any suggestions where to go from here? Try different media? Thats the only solution I can think of as I have never had any problems with my burning techniques. Thanks for any help!!!!!

Andrew

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.