Pioneer AVH-1330NEX help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Thabart

Not sure if this is the right forum, I just installed a Pioneer AVH-1330NEX into my wife’s Toyota Sienna. The issue I am running into is that most of the options in the menu are grayed out, to include the bluetooth settings option.

I did not hook up the green wire for the parking brake if that makes a difference.

Any ideas why it would grey out most options?

Any help is appreciated.

I wasn’t sure how to hook it up. Which wire I need to hook it up to. I ordered a parking brake bypass for it, it will be here in a few days. Can you help me with which wire I need to attach it to and I will be happy to go wire it up.

It tells ya on the bypass. It's a switch that is normally open switches to ground AKA close opens again and switches back the ground and stays grounded happens fast enough that you don't notice as you turn the deck on.

If I wanted to attach it to the parking brake, any idea which wire I would hook it up to?
Remove the cover where the e-brake is which most likely is in the center console and you will see a wire coming from the e-brake lever..
Just attach that green wire to the wire from the brake lever wire.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.