pioneer 8600, 9600, or premier versions

nas786
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i want to ask anyone that owns these pioneer and pioneer premier models. when making a slide show, it only allows you to use 5 pics on there, is there any way to put a lot more?? or is there anyway to make multiple slideshows, and have them run one after another?

all this is from the free pioneer download website.

I got my 960MP for $380 off ebay. I love it. Sorry man, but you're out of luck with the slide show issue. You cant have more than 5 pics and they wont run one after the other unless you hit the button to change screen savers...

****, that ****in *****.....wish i could just have like 50 random pics go through a slide show. whatever, i'll figure something out.

i got the 860, and would love to tell you about it, but its not installed yet....**** metra kit and wire harness are taking forever to get here!!

whoa, my bad, i didn't mean to cuss....haha, i guess i don't realize it when i type it, but when its censored like that, then i do

****!!!!!!

Can you only download one new Movie/screen saver at a time. I downloaded all the extras off of the pioneer site, and tried downloading them on my deck. I just got an error signal. Do I just do one at a time? Can I get rid of all the origanals and replace with my own?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.