pioneer 740

Participant count
  • Participant list

juvinile
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i got a pioneer. yester day the clip broke its the one in the top right corner on the back that canects the face to the main unit. not the one on the bootom the one when u put a cd in and put the face back. it broke and i was just wondering if i can buy another face or how can i fix it? thanx

If ya bought it brand new take it back to the store, how can they prove that YOU broke it and it wasn't like that when ya got it!? Seems like a simple task to me!

If you glue it back in properly I don;t see a problem with it not working, might discolour what I found out about crazy glue was, on black leaves like a white cloudy haze kinda around it but if you use the right stuff and carefull with it, shouldn't have a problem, just don't glue your face plate to the deck:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.