PIONEER 590 ib theft mode?

Participant count
  • Participant list

DZNUTTS
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hawaii
I am not sure if it is in theft mode or not, but its definatly not working. And it suc.Ks cause I just got it off the forums.

Heres what happened:

I was hooking it upand the wire shorted out and popped the fuse. It beeped for a little while and then stopped. Changed the fuse and finished installing it. Now the faceplate isnt working or lighting up or anything. But if I flip the face down like i'm going to install a cd, the eject button is lit up also the cd slot is lit up too. But it doesnt eject the cd thats stuck in it.

I tried looking for a reset button but I dont see any.

Please help me out fellas.....

i dont think you can reset them bro, but make sure youre getting the right wires hooked up. sounds like you mightt not have the ACC hooked up, try hooking the red and yellow wires to the power wire IE the other yellow wire

No I did that. I hooked up both the yellow and red together to the constant just to make sure I had power. Thanks for the idea bro. Any other suggestions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.