PICS of my Oznium.com 8000K HID's

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

I dont know... I was just trying to understand a comment... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif I unfortunately dont understand middle-schooler aol language.

to the guy who didn't understand what was meant by night>day he meant you can't compare how your lights look better from a night time pic vs. the crappier lights in the day. here is my comparison of 8000K piaa spark halogens(best halogen's on the market hands down), vs. my 6000K 35w HID kit. one thing to keep in mind from that street picture of the piaa's vs. hid's, in the picture with the piaa's they hadn't installed street lights yet and they had before tonight(i just took the HID pics):

piaa 8000k's:

MyBabyDori001-1.jpg

Lights009.jpg

hid:

HIDs003.jpg

HIDs001.jpg

Anything above 6.5K the light output is usually junk. Especially when its wet out.

Personally anything projector with a 4300K capsule is top notch. You get the best light output from your point of view. Anything above the cutoff appears blue/purple from others point of view.

Adding a higher kalvin capsule to a projector isnt usually necessary, the only thing it will do add color to the light you see on the road & reduce lumens output.

If you feel the need to change the capsule, I wouldnt go anything above 6.0-6.5K (which gives off more of a purple hue) anything above that is basically a strong LED

arent headlights brighter at night?
Thats like saying that stars are brighter at night as well. The light from the sun/street lamps/etc etc causes interference with the light you see in pitch blackness, thus it seems "less bright".

Thats like saying that stars are brighter at night as well. The light from the sun/street lamps/etc etc causes interference with the light you see in pitch blackness, thus it seems "less bright".
stars are brighter at night cause megalo says they are... you have to be able to doublethink like blackwhite theory

i might order me a set from them, oznium has great customer support when i used them

do you have a projector neverenuff? or just stock reflectors? how is the glare on them for other drivers?

if i buy 6000k and want more bluish, could i just buy new lights or will the ballast have to change?

they use an explorer to show what they look like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.