Central Region Pics From Official CA.Com Illinois Meet!!!............

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
oh i heard the 10 wa slouder than the 15 from someone there...

anyway if you all want to do it again soon coutn me in...

yeah my alt was dying so i know i could of done alot better plus the loosen and the floating sub was afecting the output of my syste,... but still was loud... i heard some good system... the guy with the 4 sundownz his system is super clean sounding.. i like it....

anyway yea if u all want to do it again soon ill be there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Had a great time once I finally got there. Being lost in corn fields for 2+ ****ing hours FTMFL!!!!
Martin had the Envoy. 8.5cubes at 35Hz. I saw several boxes that I built, but none were louder than mine. LOL And thanks to Martin for helping my lost ass finally get to the meet!!!!

I was asking Tommyk about the MT and Jerry's 3 L7's as both set ups sounded way louder than mine, but I metered higher. Was far too tired to comprehend what he said though as I didn't finish the intall until 5:30am, so 3 hours of sleep had me pretty goofy all day. I did sit in the Envoy for about 3 minutes and that was all I could take. The lows are INSANE on that sub!!!!

Major props to Tommyk for metering everyone and helping this rookie put his **** up against the TL. I really built mine for SQL and I think most that heard it thought it sounded very good playing any kind of music. I was quite happy with a 147.1 @ 31Hz at the head, but still happier just cranking it and enjoying it on the way home.

Tonyguy let me hear his Hertz comps, sounded nice, and got very loud. Don't remember what sub he had but it blended quite well. BTW the song is "When The Water Breaks" by Liquid Tension Experiment and it's 17 minutes long. "Crazy On You" by Heart also has some excellent guitar and drums in it. I think you and I were the only two guys who didn't play Hypnotize. LOL

Heard the 15" BTL in the pics, but I'm guessing the box is too small/tune is wrong, and maybe HU settings as it was really farting at best. Cool kid that owned it though as we BS'd for a minute.

I was so F'ing tired that I didn't even notice the subs on the side of the box with the 6 PG's. One side was hitting the inner fenderwell. Need to slap a few 2x4's under that box and let em excurt. Did sound loud as hell though.

Big Boy (Jerry) showed up, but I never got to hear his L7's in the box I built. Next time for sure, but he'll probably have 6 subs by then as he's serious about getting loud.

Never got to hear Tommyk's set up either as I wanted to sit in an SPL vehicle and that was my best chance. I'll have to save that chance for the next meet.

Props to all that came out and shared their set ups, experience, knowledge, etc...
yea that box looks super small for that sub. maybe its just tuned high as hell though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

is that a kx/zx2500?

oh i heard the 10 wa slouder than the 15 from someone there...
Nah, the 15's got about 2.5 dB over the 10".

Though the 15" did break the box and probably lost a few dB in the process. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

BTW, the cookout was fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Maybe next time since we now know what this place has/doesn't have. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.