Southeast Region Pics from Florida State Finals.

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
BTW, the orange B3000 is Team XD Matt's truck. Just bigger rims and repainted.
fixed lol.. that's my truck btw for those who don't know.. blew a sub testing the day before the show so i was screwed. upgraded it to 16v setup with dual alts but it all was a waste cause i couldn't do anything.

Thanks for the props. Looks like I may end uo needing a windshield brace. That thing moves.

I had a great time and yea. Ill get some pics up of what the sub did to the screws. Ill be implementing a bolt in system for the subs to stay. NOt going to trust the screws.

All in all it was a great event. The truck was only playing since Wednesday and the song I played for the run with Pipo was the first time I had ever used it. Ill get in some seat time and try to impress.

NeillBArber

Thanks for the props. Looks like I may end uo needing a windshield brace. That thing moves.
I had a great time and yea. Ill get some pics up of what the sub did to the screws. Ill be implementing a bolt in system for the subs to stay. NOt going to trust the screws.

All in all it was a great event. The truck was only playing since Wednesday and the song I played for the run with Pipo was the first time I had ever used it. Ill get in some seat time and try to impress.

NeillBArber
Hey man, I dont know if you remember not, but I was talking to you for a while about those amps, I live in Jax and drive that yellow F150, could me PM lowest on 2 used ones, cash.

who's Staypuff?
That looks like Caps in front and the big guy I think is the guy who sold those Bloated Kinetik 2400's as "Like New" Hes a known scammer on here. I met him a few years ago but his name escapes me at the moment. Hes a well known joke around here.

Yea that Excursion was RETARDED loud, both highs and mid and bass. I was talking to the guy and he said he had over 10k JUST on his highs/mids. He had 6 15's JUST for his vocals //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

That fatpat. Hes the one who scammed the guy with my blown up Kinetik HC2400. Then the guy who got scammed got annoying and was banned.
And standing right in front of him is Caps, hes the one who stepped in and paid the guy back.

Looks like i should read more post before I post lol

If I was a gay man, I might go after fat pat. He has ******* on the front AND the back!

In that thread everyone said that the batts couldn't have blown up during shipping due to heat. I say it wasn't during shipping. It was when he was hookin' them up. His fat ass was breathin' on them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.