Pics Finally!!!!

I'd like to do that with my computer but i know that **** will get kicked in by my idiot friends. Is there some kind of grill you can get for that? Or can u make that sub downfiring?

looks nice man. i definetly am glad i didn't go to a dorm as i've had 3 noise complaints in my apartment complex and i know dorms are worse lol. it isn't my fault i enjoy watching pearl harbor or LOTR and hearing the wall explode:D. besides everyone knows jbl studio stuff ***** and that's what my h/t 12" is:D.

I'd like to do that with my computer but i know that **** will get kicked in by my idiot friends. Is there some kind of grill you can get for that? Or can u make that sub downfiring?
i would venture to guess that driver's supension will sag like granny tits.

besides everyone knows jbl studio stuff *****
Not necessarily (sp). The JBL S38 monitors that I'm selling sounded very good. The only reason I'm selling them is to go down a different audio path...

unless u have a convex cone, that won't happen
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif Umm, yes it will? Maybe not the cone itself will hit, but the surround sure will...

Not necessarily (sp). The JBL S38 monitors that I'm selling sounded very good. The only reason I'm selling them is to go down a different audio path...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif Umm, yes it will? Maybe not the cone itself will hit, but the surround sure will...
most grills on the market (i know as i just bought one) give u plenty of room on all sides, so yes the surround MAY hit, but not with a decent one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Once again, you need to specify that little important piece of information //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.