Photoshoot done by Yours Truly!

Nice shots. I like the one with the hood open the best. On the first couple, why is the one fog light much brighter? I assume you were using a higher f-stop on those, got some star-effect going on.

If you're on Flickr, check out the Woofergram group. It needs more members lol, just started not too long ago. My name is the same there as well.

Flickr: The Woofergram Pool

Nice shots. I like the one with the hood open the best. On the first couple, why is the one fog light much brighter? I assume you were using a higher f-stop on those, got some star-effect going on.
If you're on Flickr, check out the Woofergram group. It needs more members lol, just started not too long ago. My name is the same there as well.

Flickr: The Woofergram Pool
One if the fog lights it's brighter cuz it's not aimed correctly lol but thanks I'll check it out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.