Phoenix Gold XS2500

wu501
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
N.Y
Item(s) for Sale:

Phoenix Gold XS2500

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great shape and works perfect. It has a few very small scratches on a few fins that have been touched up but considering its age this thing is in awesome shape. The amp has the following ratings:

4 ohm stereo: 125 WRMS x 2

2 ohm stereo: 250 WRMS x 2

4 ohm bridged: 500 WRMS x 1

You won't find many of these amps in this condition.

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included to any of the lower 48 states.

Item Pictures:

Caraudio019.jpg

Caraudio022.jpg

Caraudio020.jpg

Caraudio023.jpg

I will even throw in a 4 gauge inline fuse holder with purchase of the amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

mother ******* **** **** ***** ****!!!

Wish I could get this, but you're taking all my money on that deck lol

Very **** amp GLWS

EDIT: WTF you can't say "sexy"?

These amps are great. Fixed one up for a buddy a few years ago and he is still bumping it to this day. The output circuitry in this amp isn't like most other class ab designs. Pain in the *** to fix but totally worth it. GLWS

It is a nice amp..never gave me an issue over the past few years. Nice small footprint too. It is only about 12"x9" including mounting feet.

bump...get some semi-old school goodness //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.