Phoenix Gold RSD something or other???

LetsPlaybrick

NC
I was on these forums like...a year ago or something, and I was going to do some car audio stuff but I never got around to it.

This year I'm going to get some new speakers for my just about completely blown out speakers in the 2002 jetta.

I can't remember what the speakers everyone was talking about were called. And are they still the hands down best to get for the price?

I think they were about 90 dollars or so, and people said they sounded awesome.

Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

RSDs are sooooo 3 months ago. Not sure what the new forum boner comp set is yet.
It'll probably be the AQ comps whenever they come out. :rollseyes:

I like my RSD's, boner or not. They are far from the best speakers, but for $85? They do the job.

haha I don't care if its the old fad here, I'm looking for the best bang for my buck right now, so any other suggestions are welcome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Look into the Pioneer Premier 720c D series. They can be had for 100 smacks at some sites. Can try newegg.com. I have them and love them to death and I had the RSD's before thse. Night and day difference IMO. Once I seal my doors off, they will be even better.

RSD's are unreliable at best, I've gotten 2 crappy tweeters from them in two different sets, that to me is enough of a reason not to get them. If you get a complete working set they sound great... but if you don't it's a real hassle to deal with them, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone just because of how much trouble i and other people have had with the tweeters.

RSD's are unreliable at best, I've gotten 2 crappy tweeters from them in two different sets, that to me is enough of a reason not to get them. If you get a complete working set they sound great... but if you don't it's a real hassle to deal with them, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone just because of how much trouble i and other people have had with the tweeters.
I have never had any issues with rsd tweets ever.. Many of the threads talking about the tweets, were with a bunch of uneducated users clipping gains. Seeing as the high amount of sales the rsds have, you will see threads from time to time. In all, user error takes it 95% of the time. Also, if you arent getting them through an actual dealer, dont be sad when your product doesnt work, because their is no telling where its been...

Image Dynamics CTX65 comps are worth every penny. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.