Phoenix Gold Lovers....

microhaxo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MINNESOTA
I just got off the phone with the people over at Phoenix gold, i was asking about my sub and about how much power she can really take.

Anyway while asking that i poked around asking about a successor to the RSDC 12" and they told me that its already in the works, it will be all black and will NOT be branded with the RSD name, instead they will be moving to numerical names like 9000, etc..

It is supposed to be more powerful than the RSDC and engineered with the same amazing quality.

I am really excited and hopefully i can gain some more info from the engineer. Because i will DEFINITELY purchase this upcoming product, the RSDC has a hold on me. Greatest sub i have ever owned.

Anyway, just thought id let you know what i heard, if anyone else has some more info please feel free to chime in.

Ive owned 5 + rsdc

Volfenhag - hah

Type R

Polk

Re se

Fi Q

and THE RSDC

Reason why i love the RSDC.. Its very very efficient and only cost me 130.00 shipped.

sounds way better than the R's, not as good on higher frequency bass as the polks but is a low end monster, also sounds better than the FI Q mechanically.

Over all its a great sub.

I haven't even heard of this... I will agree though, the rsdc's beat out many subs you wouldn't expect. Great sq, definely one of the better offerings imo..

Just curious, how many subs have you owned?
bbt.jpg

**** Im impressed with my Quart RWE-352. **** gets low and sounds great sealed for $100, output is right where I would want it to be. Not to quiet, not too loud.

? Have you used the RSDc series subs? those rock, even the RSD subs where good.

also i've heard the RSD 65 comps and they are nice too, not quite as good as the hifonics ones i heard but they are pretty **** good for 65 dollars.

The PG stuff I've owned as of late, has been junk... same 'made in china' gear everyone else has..
Winnar //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The Titanium line of amps would be the last I'd consider owning...and none of the subs have really impressed me. Certainly there are better options for the price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.