Phoenix Gold Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

kscowboy
10+ year member

I have a guy that works at an audio shop and he can hook me up with some great prices on electronics for my Truck. He said he can get killer deals on Phoenix Gold subs and amps. I am not that familiar with the PG line. I have heard of them and know who they are but i have never ran their products or talked with anyone that has. He claims that they are great products and he said he has installed tons of them with no complaints. Now i thought PG was on the lower end of the spectrum but maybe they have stepped up recently and are making top of the line or at least good products. I know there are other options out there that are better, but what i am asking is for people that have had PG products and what you thought about them. These are not their competition line of products but they are one step below. Thanks KS

Not sure Jeremy. I will have to ask him tomorrow. He just said that these were not the competition line but they were not the cheap part of their line either.

PG, as of today, only has 2 lines. There's no in between. It's either RSD or Ryval. RSD is the better of the two.

Depends on the series he's wanting to hook you up with.

Many don't consider PG a good company anymore, but they're just about as good as they've always been. Quality has suffered a bit in the past but that's behind them now. They still make top notch amps and are very reliable and are still under rated.

Please get back w/us.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.