Phoenix Gold amps....

cjj2d
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Murfreesboro
Titanium, Tantrum, Octane.... which are better. is the TI series worth the price? are Tnatrum better than Octane? I just got a Tantrum 1200.1 and want to know more about the other lines before I invest more in PG amps. I am mainly looking for a PG amp for my components, now that I have one for my subs.

Well, Titanium is the best, and then Tantrum, and the Octane series. I have a friend of mine who owns one of the old PG amps and everytime he goes to a private place they always try to buy it from him. Titanium is worth the price, highly underrated in watts and dependable. If your lookin for something even better than the Titaniums though............wait until you see PG's new Xenon series in stores, I can only find them in one place right now. But they take after JL's R.I.P.S. system.

Infiniteaudio.com has them.......i think thats the site

By the way I see you have 3 12 inch W3's, im sellin one if you wanna make it 4.......................Private Message me if your interested

I am actually in the hunt for a new set of subs. I am thinking of either the D2s or XXXs. I would like to got with W7s but don't really want to shell out that much money for them. I know they are great though. But so are XXX and D2 from what I hear.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.