Participant count
  • Participant list

JeepSound
10+ year member

vtec-lol
B.C,Canada
Dammit, I meant Phoenix*

Anyways...

I'm looking for a new amp, and came across this one. I've always liked Phoenix gold but haven't heard anything about them in a while.

My dad used to have one of there old school amps and a pair of their 10" subs and they were amazing. Is there new stuff any good?

I'm looking at this one: http://sonicelectronix.com/item_9210_Phoenix+Gold+Ryval+V1502.html#

I want somewhere around 4-500W RMS at 4 ohms, and this seems to be what I need, and it's a good price. Even with the exchange rate, I'm looking at about $195 after shipping, before taxes.

You are going to be using it for the rubicon?
I have xenons and would recommend those. 600.1 wouldnt cost you too much more than that PG youre looking at.

Well, I'll be getting a new sub also, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford the amp and sub with one paycheck(Im in the midst of paying off a vehicle), in which case, the sub might have to wait a couple weeks for the next paycheck. So it wouldn't be pushing the Rubicon for very long, and I wouldn't push it hard.

Can you send me a link to where I can see 600.1?

I don't think I'll be buying out of the classifieds since I don't have paypal. I think i'd like to buy "new" anyway. And thanks for the link but I'd like to keep it under $200 before shipping/taxes, so that 600.1 is just a tad out of my price range. Anyone else have any experience with these amps?

The X600.1 is a great amp they real put out more power. They put out 800wrms do a search. I have had mine for about 2 years and I have had no problems . I have mine pushing 2 PG Rsd 10s and they sound real good. It is one amp I will not sell.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.