10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Pheonix Gold M44 And M25

Item(s) Description/Condition: Great working and looking

Price:

m44 $200 M25 $125 U pay shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thanks guys. Well yea ive used these in a 85 cutlass that used a whole old school setup. Good beat but the SQ! Great! I fount these at a police auction in a in 64 Impala show car that been there for 15 years.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.