PHD and their Dealer Network

Close, but not completely accurate. We are placing our dealers in states to get the state started, but, it is not written in blood that there will be only one per state. I have one and am working on two others in Oklahoma.

It won't matter for you because you can still buy from me lol.
Right now I'm pretty sure I have Oh, PA, and WV locked down until vendors get into the other states. I might also try for Michigan.

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

If you would, pm me.
I figured lol, are you going to any meca events this summer, would love to hear these in person! The thing that ***** about non mainstream brands and comming into a new market is not having the ability to hear these in person!

Close, but not completely accurate. We are placing our dealers in states to get the state started, but, it is not written in blood that there will be only one per state. I have one and am working on two others in Oklahoma.
Well then I need to get everything squared away with mike today then...

Yes sir. He is always willing to talk to his dealers, pending or not. So give him a call. You do have his number don't you? I can pm it to you if you need it.

Joe

Nice that my thread topic "aka Opening statement and post #1 " was moved to the vendor section and then properly closed.

Anyway, we now have a new rep in Colorado and Utah. So expect dealers to come up in those states as well!

Nice that my thread topic "aka Opening statement and post #1 " was moved to the vendor section and then properly closed.

Anyway, we now have a new rep in Colorado and Utah. So expect dealers to come up in those states as well!
Possibly more still trying to see what I can do...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.