Performance Teknique

Hence 500w rms EACH WOOFER and the amp was 700rms

Can you not read you stupid dumb ****. I clearly stated that each woofer was 500 rms. thats a no brainer. dont be fooled just because i sell **** dont mean i know whats up. as the other guy stated its not currentley good, decent, for NOW. NO ONE WAS EVER TALKING ABOUT 1000 RMS. and those woofers i agree are nowhere close to 1000rms. im not trying to advertise for PT. I also have the tyical stuff also: kicker, mtx, fosgate, kenwood, pioneer. MY POINT POEPLE HATE ON PT OUTTA SHEER IGNORANCE. YES MOST OF IT IS **** BUT, THERE ARE SOME DECENT PRODUCTS FROM THIER LINE. AND TO SAY A DUMB STATMENTS PISSES ME OFF.

for example here is a list of a PT 1200 amp and what is has pushed. ( the best amp PT makes regardless off the CLAIMED higher power rated amps)

1. 2 jl audio W3s

2. 3 jl audio W3s

3. 2 jl audio W6s

4 3 jl audio W6s

5. 2 sony 1200w only on one channel

6. 4 sony 1200w sub

7. 3 PPI subwoofers, the guy said he popped 1 or 2 of them

Again this is no bs I would be a fool to lie. Also im not saying that the sony 1200watts are good. And ighettoboy has also seen this.
Let me clue you in. Everyone was talking about RMS, except you.

Can you not read you stupid dumb ****. I clearly stated that each woofer was 500 rms. thats a no brainer. dont be fooled just because i sell **** dont mean i know whats up. as the other guy stated its not currentley good, decent, for NOW. NO ONE WAS EVER TALKING ABOUT 1000 RMS. and those woofers i agree are nowhere close to 1000rms. im not trying to advertise for PT. I also have the tyical stuff also: kicker, mtx, fosgate, kenwood, pioneer. MY POINT POEPLE HATE ON PT OUTTA SHEER IGNORANCE. YES MOST OF IT IS **** BUT, THERE ARE SOME DECENT PRODUCTS FROM THIER LINE. AND TO SAY A DUMB STATMENTS PISSES ME OFF.

for example here is a list of a PT 1200 amp and what is has pushed. ( the best amp PT makes regardless off the CLAIMED higher power rated amps)

1. 2 jl audio W3s

2. 3 jl audio W3s

3. 2 jl audio W6s

4 3 jl audio W6s

6. 4 sony 1200w sub

Again this is no bs I would be a fool to lie. Also im not saying that the sony 1200watts are good. And ighettoboy has also seen this.
For being such a brilliant dealer, you should know that NO ONE EVER TALKS ABOUT PEAK POWER. It is meaningless, and should be totally ignored. I know NO ONE who talks about car audio in terms of peak power....except for now you.

Nobody is calling PT crap out of ignorance. We are calling PT crap because that's what it is. You're little rants (that only make you look less intelligent...."I was talking about PEAK!!" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif ) aren't going to change anybody's mind.

Give it up.

The two funniest things I have ever seen on these forums...

TO SAY A DUMB STATMENTS PISSES ME OFF.
dont be fooled just because i sell **** dont mean i know whats up.
...Probably because it’s 5 am here.

1. 2 jl audio W3s

2. 3 jl audio W3s

3. 2 jl audio W6s

4 3 jl audio W6s

6. 4 sony 1200w sub

You sir, are an idiot.

Okay okay lets say it together, PT is crap..... dont we feel better, and by the way was 225$ for sub and box 4 yrs. ago cheap for that setup? But ive got my SX and it is the BEST.

right now im running two 12" ICBM-5712's in the back of my 95 dodge ram extended cab each sub has its own 1000 watt kenwood amp and its louder than anything else ive owned its louder than two 12" eclipses ina downfire box pushed by a lanzar vibe 2000d so if needs a good bang for the buck these are the subs

if u dont like them goto ****!

hmm most of these ppl have never heard them for themsleves yet the hate. Well if you want some hard bump w/ little cash or even if you have a million buck theses subs do there job.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.