PERFECT Clarion DRZ9255 with many extras!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
Item(s) for Sale:

Clarion DRZ9255 with many extras

Item(s) Description/Condition:

For sale is a gently used Clarion DRZ9255 source unit in good condition with original box, manual, DC-DC converter, remote and accessories. The only thing missing is the trim ring which is how I bought it. You can source your own trim ring, it's a standard din size. In addition, included is a Clarion DCZ625 6 disc cd changer with digital cables and magazine. I'm also including a used mounting cage/sleeve. Included (but not pictured) is the DC/DC converter and wiring harness. In addition, this unit comes with a spare cd mechanism as well.

I would normally never part with this unit...EVER. But I have moved on out of car audo and this is one of the few out of my SQ collection I am going to part with.. Let's get it sold.

Price:

635 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

price is shipped

Item Pictures:

AudioSaleitems019_zpsdce7ebc7.jpg

AudioSaleitems017_zpsbd2ade02.jpg

AudioSaleitems016_zps8948c98e.jpg

AudioSaleitems013_zps08990810.jpg

AudioSaleitems014_zps9e29fd69.jpg

AudioSaleitems011_zps5cb9e216.jpg

AudioSaleitems007_zpsee3a4233.jpg

AudioSaleitems010_zps1898c89a.jpg

AudioSaleitems018_zpsd14f4db1.jpg

AudioSaleitems012_zps637a8292.jpg

For feedback simply search my old username of TheLow, I have over 800+ feedbacks currently and have dealt with most everyone on this site at one time or another.

Take payments???? If so PM me. I really want this!
maybe...... pending payment amounts.

:/ you PM me ho. my pm box stays full I spend all time emptying lol

You might try selling on DIYMA. Lots of SQ junkies over there... If I hadn't just scored the deal I got, I might have been interested...
no posts on diyma but like 2-3. can't sell it on there until i have like 50 or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...