People on CL crack me up check these out!

I got screwed on cl today, I was supposed to be picking up a set of logitech z5500s and right before I set out to scoop them the owner emails me and says never mind he doesn't want to sell after being down to well them for a week

hahahahah check this guy out. THIS GUY IS DOING 185 DB'S WITH TWO P3's

Rocksford Fosgate System

2cx7zip.jpg

I got screwed on cl today, I was supposed to be picking up a set of logitech z5500s and right before I set out to scoop them the owner emails me and says never mind he doesn't want to sell after being down to well them for a week
Doesnt sound like getting screwed to me, I dont think you lost anything on that? I will sell you some Z5500s for uber cheap, no control pod though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.