Show me the frequencies!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Lol why deja vu? Maybe this has been talked about, oh well bite me:cool:I used to use audacity to cut songs down for ringtones, forgot all about that damn thing. And you should be getting that money sooooon. oh, and my wiring kit came in today:)

i got your box designed and wood cut already. I gotta order the aeroports since I used them all for my last build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. And I gotta build for someone else right before you as well. I got one more final tomorrow before I'm free. I hope to have both boxes done this weekend tho if I'm lucky but ports probably won't be in till next week.

i got your box designed and wood cut already. I gotta order the aeroports since I used them all for my last build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. And I gotta build for someone else right before you as well. I got one more final tomorrow before I'm free. I hope to have both boxes done this weekend tho if I'm lucky but ports probably won't be in till next week.
Thats fine with me. I'm hoping to catch a semi warm day to re-run all my wires. But of course, we have snow on the ground so we'll see if that ever comes again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.