Pensacola Area Installers

bepositive

Hi! Newbie here.....

I am planning to purchase a car system for my son's 2006 pontiac grand prix for xmas. Does anyone have any recommendations for reputable , affordableand honest car audio installers in the Pensacola/Milton area?

If so, what brand should I get? The Memphis brand was first suggest but it's a little steep for my pockets. Thanks in advance .

i hear bad things about ken's. but i can't offer any other advice. i could probably install it, but i'm lazy.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Kens ***** my cawk. I used to work at the one in mobile. You will get ripped off. If you are willing to make the 45 minute trip to mobile. Go to TNT Car Stereo on airport blvd in mobile. Ask for Tommy he is the owner tell him joe sent you. He will hook you up. I worked for him a long time and they do incredible work.

kens in pensacola did a great job on my tahoe a few years ago
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif Thank you for the feedback. That's encouraging to know. I heard they were one of the best in west florida.

Quality Car Stereo appears to be the best in the area - been there since 1986 and have great reviews ..

try google'ing "Quality Car Stereo Pensacola" for google's reviews.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...