Pawnshop Score!

Jayzbent
10+ year member

IlliNOISE
Hey peps whats up I just wanted to show you guys what I picked up at the pawnshop today for $100.

IMG_0764.jpg

Why in the world they are in a sealed box I don't know but they appear to be 3515's but they look pretty old. They have some dinky leads coming off of them

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

So what model 3500's do you think these are? They are a little beat up but both play good. I'm gonna have to start hitting the pawnshop's more often. Have any of you guys scored any goodies at the pawnshop?

I love it when ya find a pawnshop that doesn't really know what they have. Scored a memphis 16-st1000d for 100 bucks once and also got an earthquake d200hc(almost 2 k) for 60 bucks at the same place. Found a few nice older rockfords too.

It was funny as hell they had $140 on the tag I said " man I will give you $100 for those just need something for my car". He says "okay". me and my friend was cheesing on the way out the door then outside we started laughing and I fell lmao. Luckily I was OK. Some of these places don't have a clue of what they have. I am definitely gonna hit them more often. I thought thats what they were. They are pretty old tag says "02". But still not bad for a bill. I dropped each one into my single 9515 box in my Integra they actually sound **** good. I really don't have a use for them right now. But you never know.

those motors have a really tight gap if you ever decide to recone them the only coil dd has to fit it is their dual 4 coil at least when i called thats what they told me whren i had a pair of those motors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jayzbent

10+ year member
IlliNOISE
Jayzbent
Columbia, IL.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date