Parrot 3200 LS BLUETOOTH!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

vitveet
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
NC
Parrot has set the standard for others to follow in the Bluetooth game! This 3200 LS is one of, if not THE best unit out there for bluetooth users! Here's a link for more info and how it works: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-XhmWF9ps28O/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?i=333CK3200L

I have this unit BRAND NEW, never used! I do not have the original box but as you can see all the parts and pieces are there!

It's not too difficult to install so don't let all the wires fool you! It's mostly harness to be honest! In most cases (unless you want to straight wire it in), you'lll need to buy the bluetooth harness for your vehicle, which you can get from crutchfield, metra, or any local car audio shop.

I did a quick search online and the best price I found on this unit new was $159 + shipping. I found it as high as $299 + shipping!!!! Get yours now for the unbelievable price of $100 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always with me, first come, first serve. Money talks! Trades offers are welcomed but prefer cash. Plenty of references if you need them....or just do a quick search for vitveet and I'm sure you'll be more than pleased with what you find!

Thanks guys and here are a few pics. Can get more if need be:

CIMG0010.jpg

CIMG0011.jpg

CIMG0012.jpg

CIMG0013.jpg

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

vitveet

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran