Parking Brake Bypass for a Dual XDVD700

ground the parking brake wire and hook it up to a toggle switch then when the unit is on turn the switch on, off, on, off then on again with 3-5 second intervals and that should do it i think.

get a switch that has a off and a on hook a ground wire to it and the wire on the h/u that says parking break. put in movie and when you hear sound turn the switch off and count 1 2 3 4 turn it back on

ok on a switch you have to have your power and ground ... power from HU to switch and Ground to a bolt or somthing .... thats how i have always done my switches for my foglights

volstitan, you re-worded what's been said repeatedly...

Just make sure you get a 2 pole switch. You can do it with a 3 pole if you need, just make sure and read the pinout, and connect the ACC and (+) pins.

hey guys iv been listening in and have put in my own xdvd700 but the thing is when i try the switch and click it ON the dvd movie comes on but only for a split second i try it again then it either does the same thing or it goes to the blue screen that says it has to be connected to the parking break but that also only stays on for a split second and it does this every time i try it. Any ideas anyone i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

leave the switch on leave the movie playing and hit... Press Stop Twice Enter 26604 Press Enter. if you ever disconnect the xdvd700 from power after typing this code, u cant have the anti theft code on, it will lock you out if it looses power at any time and will not display code enter screen when power comes back ( meaning you can disconnect your battery ). if you f this up some how let me no...

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.