Bright headlights

Ive got 6000k HIDs too and like them if I could just get them aimed right... why dont you like them? are they 35 or 50's?
55w lows' date=' 35w fogs

this, hids in a halogen housing suck
Ok is a stock bulb considered halogen? Because my HID's are amazing as far as brightness goes. Yes, it would suck to be in another vehicle looking at my lights.

Ok is a stock bulb considered halogen? Because my HID's are amazing as far as brightness goes. Yes, it would suck to be in another vehicle looking at my lights.
There a better bulbs than stock out there. And yes, they are bright, but they scatter light everywhere. Its a dick move to drive with them imo...ive been in some interesting situations on my bike because i get the fuck blinded out of me. It doesnt make me happy.

Everyone says they **** in haogen housings but mine are ok... I dont have brights thou cuz somthing in the switch is messed up
get real projectors, and then tell me whats better

There a better bulbs than stock out there. And yes, they are bright, but they scatter light everywhere. Its a dick move to drive with them imo...ive been in some interesting situations on my bike because i get the fuck blinded out of me. It doesnt make me happy.
I just hate having a cutoff line.

I have 6K in my car and I love them. Can see clear as day anywhere. All it really comes down to is properly aiming your lights. My OEM housings are fine and dont scatter light everyone.

??? Youre basically saying you hate not blinding people. The cutoff line is for your low beams, your high beams shouldnt really have a cut off line.
I have 6K in my car and I love them. Can see clear as day anywhere. All it really comes down to is properly aiming your lights. My OEM housings are fine and dont scatter light everyone.
I appreciate the advice and everything but can anyone help answer my original question?

I disagree, you cannot "aim" a HID type bulb in a halogen housing. It scatters light everywhere.

Heres a few articles for everyone to read...

This is a article about why HID "kits" are illegal...

NHTSA Notice: Glare from Headlamps and other Front Mounted Lamps - FMVSS 108

Here is a write up all about HIDs and Halogen lights...

intellexual net · m k i v

It is illegal to have hids in a non projector car, even if you retrofit, it is still considered illegal. But, if by some chance you get in an accident, and your insurance company finds out you had hids in a car that didn't come with it new, they can deny your claim, stating the accident was your fault, etc. You're blinding everyone else on the road, its not safe.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.