Pair of SA8 v2's or pair of DD1508's

Pair of SA8 v2's or Pair of DD1508's

• Pair of SA8 v2

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Pair of DD1508's

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
I have run quite a few DD1508's and they seem to aways impress me.

Sundown makes a great sub, I ran my original E8's double their rated power and they took it like a champ, I expect no less from the SA8 v2's.

It all boils down to cost, availability and who you want to support.

i dont like the company personally, and the way they run it .i was a dealer for them for 4 years.just wanted to try the sa subs , but now i'm the cali rep for b2 so i may end going that way when all said and done
..now this is a good thing..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I think I would like to support a couple members here over woofer or any other online store...

Could save some money with a single 12" and the sa uses a smaller box then the gcon which made me go 2, 8's in the first place...

I think I would like to support a couple members here over woofer or any other online store...
Could save some money with a single 12" and the sa uses a smaller box then the gcon which made me go 2, 8's in the first place...
i don't care who you give your money to, you can do your own shopping or pay someone to do it for you...that don't matter, but now you have another very viable alternative that will suit your needs for less $

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...