Pair of midbass 2.5in max depth

Participant count
  • Participant list
but mine are 25$ shipped with tweets //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif lol
maybe so , but sorry to tell you ,crunch is china made junk,and most of their speakers sound like shlt anyway

maybe so , but sorry to tell you ,crunch is china made junk,and most of their speakers sound like shlt anyway
no one said they were the best. if they were id keep them. but they're alot better than sony by far . and //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif your cdt parts all came from china. china owns our asses lol :stuck:

aint that the fvckin truth,i got a new set of m0-6 cdt mids coming next week so i thought i'd sell my old ones.i'll also have another set of new mo-6 mids for sale when i get them next week.the retail on them are 300 i'll be selling them for 125 shipped

aint that the fvckin truth
chinese are smart bastards. everything we have even if its made here parts came from chink land....... freakin hate it. i might be interested in those CDT's tho. ill see if he wants them first .

i've been around car audio for over 30 years and have had everything from jensen to boston pro series speakers and components,and my cdt's sound alot better than anything so far.the mo-6 will take 200 watts rms at 100 hrtz if the signal is clean

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.