Pair 12" cv stroker pro d2 subs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used working pair. Rated 2500rms. Weights about 65lbs each

Price:

$500 for pair. No trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Local pick up only

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

image_zps0f592558.jpg

image_zps0dccf634.jpg

i shipped my pair together in the same box.

step1 get a big box.

step2 buy bubble wrap

step3 buy a big bag of packing peanuts

step4 buy packing tape

Now sandwich the subs together wrap them tightly in bubblewrap, tape the **** out of them, throw most of the packing peanuts into the box, put in subs, fill the rest with packing peanuts. Make sure the box is filled tight with peanuts, then tape the box up and ship them beautiful subs.

I did mine that way and the person who bought them complemented me on my packing XD

please please never use packing peanuts when shipping a sub. Thats just awful advice besides the bubble wrap. Also dont ship in same box. Ive worked for UPS. Your package will get tossed around pretty good. GLWS

**** i want them!!!!! no moniesss!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif

please please never use packing peanuts when shipping a sub. Thats just awful advice besides the bubble wrap. Also dont ship in same box. Ive worked for UPS. Your package will get tossed around pretty good. GLWS
Lul. I worked for UPS too, believe me I know what you are saying, however You are underestimating the extent of bublewrap and tape I used, You could drop those subs in that package prob 15ft and nothing bad would happen. To each their own though, just trying to help a brutha ship. Please give your professional advice on how to pack a sub properly, **** if you wanna spend the money to ship separately and build a frame or some **** have fun pay the money and do the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...