painting plexi glass ??'s

DO NOT SCUFF IT

paint it on the *INSIDE* and it will look like a freggin mirror. get some spraypaint used for plastic. should adhear quite well. acrylic should do fine too.

make sure its clean as a whistle - DO NOT USE ALCOHOL TO CLEAN PLEXIGLASS!!!!!!

trust me. should look awesome if you paint the inside.

^^ exactly whut he said, and actually you are supposed to run a brillow pad or a really smooth steel wool so the paint has some grip for a long lasting hold... and if you want to paint it on the bottom to give it a sort of mirror look, make sure you go and buy a glossy paint so that you will get the look unlike most people just throw down some flat color and i looks like ****......

if you scratch the inside and paint it, it will look like ****.

there will be nothing touchin the inside buy air. its not gonna get scratched. if you are worried about the paint not sticking, spray down some adhesion promoter.

but the problem with adheasive promotor paint, if you paint on the inside insteatd on the out.. the adhesive paint gets cloudy..... and your supposed to buff up the part your gonna paint but not so much where your gonna see the creases... cuz when its buffed lightly, it fills in the aras, sticks better to the plexi, and it gives a better shine becuz the glossy paint goes deeper into the plexi!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.