Painted my valve cover

you didnt REPLACE the gasket? i bet it will leak in a few weeks. your NEVER soposed to use a used gasket.
This is the 3rd time I've had this valve cover off since I bought the car. I do what the manual says, if the gasket looks to be A-OK (no cracks, etc), just put a dab of RTV Sealant in the corners. Haven't had a problem yet.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/driving.gif.c4dead4599dda895032b63e51f52b126.gif

Looks good. Was going to do it to my Integra but I sold it too soon.

This is the 3rd time I've had this valve cover off since I bought the car. I do what the manual says, if the gasket looks to be A-OK (no cracks, etc), just put a dab of RTV Sealant in the corners. Haven't had a problem yet.
ahh. most people i know have enough money to replace a gasket. but if your using RTV sealant thats ok i guess.

ahh. most people i know have enough money to replace a gasket. but if your using RTV sealant thats ok i guess.
If it leaks, I'll replace the gasket. But until then, why buy parts I don't necessarily need? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

If it leaks, I'll replace the gasket. But until then, why buy parts I don't necessarily need? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
its $5. to me its something to replace so you dont get problems. but its your car, can't tell you what to do with it. i just hope you dont run around telling people your car is "fast". people at my school that have vtec or think they have vtec just annoy the hell out of me. they dont know the difference between a turbo and a supercharger.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

its $5. to me its something to replace so you dont get problems. but its your car, can't tell you what to do with it. i just hope you dont run around telling people your car is "fast". people that have vtec or think they have vtec just annoy the hell out of me. they dont know the difference between a turbo and a supercharger.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
For my car, it's $25.

So since I drive a Honda and work on my engine I'm an import fanboy and know nothing about cars? I don't know who's dick is up your ass, but pull it out, please.

For my car, it's $25.
So since I drive a Honda and work on my engine I'm an import fanboy and know nothing about cars? I don't know who's dick is up your ass, but pull it out, please.
i said i hoped you where not, never said you where. well, im just glad everthing ive had to buy for my cars has been less than that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

i said i hoped you where not, never said you where. well, im just glad everthing ive had to buy for my cars has been less than that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
people that have vtec or think they have vtec just annoy the hell out of me. they dont know the difference between a turbo and a supercharger.
They can't be any more annoying as you are to the world.

Some people like domestic muscle, some people like Japanese tuner. There are uneducated retards from both, and apparently you're part of that crowd.

If it bothers you THAT much, shoot me a PM and I'll give you my PayPal address, send $25 my way and I'll put a new gasket on there to shut you up.

Needs more Johnny the Ricer!
Yeah, because the car SCREAMS rice to you and the rest of the world in so many distinct ways.

DSCN3001.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.