PAC TR-7 with Alpine IVA-W505

heyy guys i have a w505 sa well i installed it myself and also installed it with the TR7 bypass module, but when i play my dvds i cant see them i can only hear them as in it plays them as a track like a cd, and i also have no general setup option. i called alpine yesterday and the guy said that he isnt allowed to talk about the TR7 for liability issues (understandable) but said most likely the foot and parking brake wires are wired wrong. but i am almost positive i wired the tr7 right, i followed the directions but the directions contradicted themselves because they said at first that you need to program the TR7 for this feature then later on they said this feature was preprogrammed and you dont need to program it, so i didnt program it and now it doesnt work, was i suppose to program it? and also the TR7 says to wire the green wire to the "remote wire" but the w505 has a remote out, remote in, and a remote turn on(for amp so i ruled out) which "remote wire" should i have wired the green wire 2?

here is a link to the pac TR7 instructions, the alpine video bypass is option #2

http://pac-audio.com/instructions/TR-7.pdf

thank you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.