SOLD PA3000db

AlanReed
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Looking to sell this amp. It is very very very new. I have used it for about ten minutes after i got my new setup in. It powered 4 DD1508's. I just built the box and stuff today and put a mic on it. It did 140.00, but i want a little higher.

Price is 280 shipped, which is less then i paid for it. If anyone is actually interested i will be more then willing to put up pics.

Thanks for the input guys...

The amp that i have came with a warrenty but idk if it transfers, also i paid a little bit extra to find one with a remote gain knob.

270 shipped!

The absolute lowest i will go is 250...

As far as specs go, the amp benched at 1930w in 1ohm. This amp is in perfect condition.

Did i mention i have the receipts and can ship in original box...vouching that ive had it for less than one week....

The absolute lowest i will go is 250...
As far as specs go, the amp benched at 1930w in 1ohm. This amp is in perfect condition.

Did i mention i have the receipts and can ship in original box...vouching that ive had it for less than one week....
with the amount of nice amps for sale in that price range on this site, I hope you very good luck with that price....not being a dick, but seriously there is some great deals online right now that make it tough to sell anything. but good luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AlanReed

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
AlanReed
Stillwater, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date