PA1.5000d amp, is it any good

hey guys I have a soundstream amp right now but it keeps clipping and the highest I can turn it up without clipping is no where near what a zv4 12 can do ( that is why I have) so I am wondering if a PA1.5000d will power my zv4 12 thanks guys!
move away from soundstream if you want your sub to slam.

do you have any recommendations, trying not to break the bank so I'm looking for in the 500 or lower range if possible
The soundstream tarantulas are decent even the Picasso's are decent. There not what I'd call competition amps but they are decent for the money.

You need about 3000 for the sundown so I would suggest starting there..

The PA 5000.1 is the Picasso 2500 which will probably be closer to about 2000 so you really need something more powerful I have a good suggestion for you..

Synergy Audio WFO 35.1D 3,500w RMS Mono Block - SSA STORE

X3.60 - Soundstream Monoblock 400 Watts Class D Amplifier

The soundstream tarantulas are decent even the Picasso's are decent. There not what I'd call competition amps but they are decent for the money.You need about 3000 for the sundown so I would suggest starting there..

The PA 5000.1 is the Picasso 2500 which will probably be closer to about 2000 so you really need something more powerful I have a good suggestion for you..

Synergy Audio WFO 35.1D 3,500w RMS Mono Block - SSA STORE

X3.60 - Soundstream Monoblock 400 Watts Class D Amplifier
500+ for the x3.60?!?! are you nuts dude

What impedance is your zv4? If it's dual 1, then running two smaller amps strapped is an option I've seen a couple of people use for cheap power. Might not be the most ideal option, but should work.

hey guys I have a soundstream amp right now but it keeps clipping and the highest I can turn it up without clipping is no where near what a zv4 12 can do ( that is why I have) so I am wondering if a PA1.5000d will power my zv4 12 thanks guys!
How is this a classifieds thread?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.