oz me 12 WEAK!!

i jsut got back in.

double checked amp and all wiring and even used a volt meter

its a dual 4 ohm sub, wired in parallel to give a 2 ohm load

my amp makes 1000rms @ 2 ohms and its all wired properly

oh btw, im not talking any regular 12s, im talking shitty visonik 12s running off like 400 rms and also a pair of 10s running off 450 watts is even louder than my system lol, thats just sad for me

i jsut got back in.double checked amp and all wiring and even used a volt meter

its a dual 4 ohm sub, wired in parallel to give a 2 ohm load

my amp makes 1000rms @ 2 ohms and its all wired properly

oh btw, im not talking any regular 12s, im talking shitty visonik 12s running off like 400 rms and also a pair of 10s running off 450 watts is even louder than my system lol, thats just sad for me

What amp do you have?

It sounds like it probably is the box thats not working out for you.

If you try a different box, and cant get the sound you want, just get rid of it and try something else.

sorry forgot to mention.. when im playing it as loud as itll go, i can see that the cone is like going nuts, but it just isnt loud lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

sorry forgot to mention.. when im playing it as loud as itll go, i can see that the cone is like going nuts, but it just isnt loud lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

video?

cancallation? try moveing the sealed box to different locations, rear , forward , sideways etc. upside down what size power wire you got? if it aint phat, that could be your other problem.

4 guage power and ground

coils are wired in phase, ive double checked that.

its loudest when the box is flat in my trunk and the sub magnet is facing up, 2nd loudest is when sub magnet is facing rear.

too bad none of u guys were around toronto. i wish i could show you

i tried taking it to a local car audio store, but didnt get far they just said they never heard of my amp or sub and its probably cheap stuff and the magnet is so big so they wanna make it look beefy

there arent really any caraudio shops that actually know what they are talking about around here cuz i live in the ghetto

4 guage power and groundcoils are wired in phase, ive double checked that.

its loudest when the box is flat in my trunk and the sub magnet is facing up, 2nd loudest is when sub magnet is facing rear.
sometimes i have been dissapointed with a new install, i even doubled my power on my sub once and expected god to appear, what i actually got was 3db:uhoh:

sealed boxes are sq, ported are for kids, my advice is set everything

up good, and go for a long drive, you will realise quickly that everything sounds good. not just 1 track REALLY SLAMMIN but all your music has dynamics and accuracy in the low end. give it 2 weeks i bet you will never go back to ported, if you still want more output get another oz? or sell me your current 1:) and get a 15 SEALED 4TW how much are the 12S retail?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.