OZ Audio Power 15.1 PSI custom

kreapin
10+ year member

threw the hood
Item(s) for Sale:

OZ Audio Power 15.1 PSI custom

Big Brother to the Matrix elite and twice the weight

Item(s) Description/Condition:

15" rebuilt by PSI. We swapped the basket out so it would accept 8" spiders vs the stock 7.25 and went with dual 2 ohm 4" voice coils, and of course new cone and surround. Dave said 2200 to 2500 watts but I was running it on a Sundown 3k all day without issues, I tried a AQ 2200 for a bit but found it didnt have enough balls to push the sub. Its built more towards sq (hard to do with 3k) I wanted something that performs well daily and Dave did a great job cause it sounds really mean.

Price:

$325 shipped conus. Please keep in mind that this weighs over 50 pounds and shipping will be expensive so be considerate with your offers.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

The bulldog weighs 85 lbs, she isnt that small

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

That sub looks nasty (in a good way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif) My only question is, why isn't the spider and the cone all glued into one piece?

After 1 night with her you would bring her back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif not sure which is worse the snoring or the farting lol. Everybody says there dog farts but this b*tch has taken farting to whole new level that i have never experienced.

wish you needed my 4hp motor and coil.....i wantz this.....
I just picked up the critical mass ul12 from here. I sold my maxima and i'm going into a s2000 so weight and size of enclosure were important, hopefully that will satisfy. I need cash more than anything else.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.