Outrageous Deal | 6-10pm EST | Tonight!

Yeah, that's some lousy shit right there. They said it was up to us to find it, a lot of people did, and some got fu cked. I hope your transaction didnt go through.
thats why it took me a while to post. i waited to see if it would but never did soo yeah. no x-mas present for my dads truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Why would you reduce the price, announce it and then complain when people buy them wtf?
No one is complaining at all. We are extremely happy with the outcome of this. Next Outrageous deal will either be tonight or tomorrow, we haven't locked in a time just yet.

Stay tuned!

Aaron if u lost money yes it ***** but imaging how these 8 people can spread the word about ur product and maybe buy a second one.... it will eventually lead to profit
Oh yeah, we understand that, just wow, had no idea it would be so popular. Very exciting. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Bahhh good deal but if only 8 were at that price then its not to great. GL though still got some decent prices on other items.
It was a bonkers deal, and the black friday prices are STILL going. Was supposed to only be for the first few, but some people were REALLY quick on the trigger and they got in on the deal, more power to them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This.....................................................................................no wonder it only lasted 4 minutes
I think your both missing the point, these short run special deals are meant for just a few lucky people who are at the right place at the right time, not for hundreds of people.

I think your both missing the point, these short run special deals are meant for just a few lucky people who are at the right place at the right time, not for hundreds of people.
then why post it getting us all excited for nothing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I'm sorry but there's way to many **** complainers in here. I think what Mark and Aaron did was great. You should be **** thankful that you got the chance to participate in such a deal. If you weren't lucky enough to take advantage of the deal, that ***** for you. They didn't have to do it in the first place. Better luck next time.

I'm sorry but there's way to many **** complainers in here. I think what Mark and Aaron did was great. You should be **** thankful that you got the chance to participate in such a deal. If you weren't lucky enough to take advantage of the deal, that ***** for you. They didn't have to do it in the first place. Better luck next time.
oooooo STFU

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

soundsolutions

Pro Seller
SoundSolutionsAudio.com
soundsolutions
Potsdam, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date