Outrageous Deal | 4 - 6 pm EST | Tonight! 11-27-2011

Nice, I may not be so nice and let others buy this time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

No, it will be posted somewhere in the store between posted time frame. It is your job to find it, and buy it.

It's like a giant easter egg hunt.

No bad vibes meant but I mean if u only have 4 for that price can u really call it a sale?? I mean most know that if a su b sell for $200 map price then it prob cost 80-120 to produce so tking a lose is not even a concern or defense more of an excuse

No bad vibes meant but I mean if u only have 4 for that price can u really call it a sale?? I mean most know that if a su b sell for $200 map price then it prob cost 80-120 to produce so tking a lose is not even a concern or defense more of an excuse
Diesel said it perfect, it's a deal not a sale. Physical quantity is not limited, purchase quantity is. And no excuses were made, we are just blown away by how many people have been paying attention. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

now only if you made money everytime someone looked at your page. i have looked over 100 times in the last 2 days compared to the once or twice a week

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

are these deals limited to your product? the last 2 were both ssa subs so i would guess this is for your product only

I probably won't even bother checking it. Not worth wasting hours checking the site every few minutes just to get screwed by the site crashing when you go to purchase the item. Great deal, but not worth the effort when your chances of getting the deal are next to nothing.

i was on the sight last night checking it every 5-10 min ,going thru all the subs ,amps, wires, alts and even the ssa stuff and nothing.who ever said it was up for 4 min ,yea right , if that was so i would have found it, and didnt .i dont think i'll be looking either .seems like a waste of time or maybe something is a foot here. I'M JUST SAYIN

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

soundsolutions

Pro Seller
SoundSolutionsAudio.com
soundsolutions
Potsdam, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date