Outrageous Deal | 6-10pm EST | Tonight!

No one was PM'ed, I posted it and blam, a 8 sold in the few minutes after I posted it.
You could always do it again, and PM me right before you do. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Ill buy 4. Lol.

lol no way you lost money... I know how much it costs to oem. Good deals for sure though.
Sorry, but you don't know our costs, I promise. The Xcon 10 costs a lot more to build then what people just paid for them. We lost a good chunk on each Xcon 10 that just sold.

lol no way you lost money... I know how much it costs to oem. Good deals for sure though.
Sorry, but you don't know our costs, I promise. The Xcon 10 costs a lot more to build then what people just paid for them. We lost a good chunk on each Xcon 10 that just sold.

**** scott must have went up in price? Was this due to your guy's certain ferrite requirements?
The Xcon's have always been more expensive to build then this sale price. There is a load of machining done in the Xcon build process, and a large amount of steel that drive the costs way up.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

is there going to be more deals going?
There is major deals going right now with the Black Friday sale and when it is over the SSA Customer Rewards program will be turned back on.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

is there going to be more deals going?
There is major deals going right now with the Black Friday sale and when it is over the SSA Customer Rewards program will be turned back on.

Aaron if u lost money yes it ***** but imaging how these 8 people can spread the word about ur product and maybe buy a second one.... it will eventually lead to profit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

soundsolutions

Pro Seller
SoundSolutionsAudio.com
soundsolutions
Potsdam, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date